Columns block functionality
The Columns block represents a complete layout, and determines its visual organization by operating in two different manners, called “modes”: Fixed and Fluid (soon).
The Columns block can contain various Column blocks, that, in their turn, are made up by the actual page content.
- ModeChoose how to build the structure of columns and rows
- Section Minimum HeightAllow for Columns blocks to have a minimum height
- Rows heightGovern the logic of the height of Column blocks
- SpacingGaps and padding controls
- HTML ElementSpecify which HTML tag to use when rendering Columns