In your WordPress installation, navigate to the Plugins → Add New page in your WordPress admin area. In the search box, look for Advanced Columns block, then click on the Install now button. Once installed, an Activate button should become available for you to click.
After downloading the ZIP file from our website or the WordPress plugin repository, you need to install it by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Plugins → Add New page in your WordPress admin area.
- At the top of the page, click on the “Add New” button.
- On the following page, click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Click on the “Choose File” button and navigate to where you downloaded
advanced-columns-block.zipon your computer.
- Click on the “Install Now” button to install Advanced Columns.
- On the following page, find Advanced Columns in the list of installed plugins and click on the “Activate” link.